The Trebechovice foundry was established shortly after 1st World War in 1910 by J. Hlavaty.
Production range was focused on agricultural and woodcutting equippment from the very beginning.
With brand new smelting technologies the old foundry was abandoned and replaced by modern facility with two cupola furnaces in 70´s. Former buildings were tore down some years later.
Today the foundry capacity includes cast from grey iron, copper and aluminum up to 700 kg.