Noval rolling mill
Rolling mill no.V was planned to be built in Hungary originaly. In the end the decision have been changed and the mill was built in next to former rolling mill no.IV in 1959 within the Poldi Kladno works.
The machinery and mainelectric engine was supplied by Skoda Pilsen company. Production was focused on stainless steel wires, rods and beams.
After the privatization the mill was detached from Poldi complex and taken over by private company Noval which bankrupted in 2005.
During brutal looting of already abandoned buildings the main production hall collapsed in July 2008. Inevitable demolition tore down neighbouring buildings from 1918 too.