The coking plant in the western part of Dnipropetrovsk city was founded in 1929 already. During the German occupation the works were completely destroyed, production was restarted in 1953.
Major modernization has been done between 1984-1988, since 2007 the plant is part of EVRAZ company. Main product is metallurgical coke for blast furnace department of Evraz DMZ Petrovskogo nearby.
Views: 463 ×