In 1883 pit "Mauve" was deepened in southern part of small town Radlin, which set the foundations of current KWK Marcel colliery.
Due to increasing coal production a coking plant was build here in 1911. In 1920 became the coking plant became independent and named "Koksownia Radlin" since 1950.
Nowadays four batteries are situated here, two old (from 40´s) and two new (built in 2006).
From January 2010 only the modern part will stay active.
Brand new batteries no.1 and no.2 were inaugurated in the middle of 2008.
Views: 1014 ×