Jadwiga coke plant is very well established coke producer on the polish coke market. The plant was built in 1884 right next to the Albert colliery which is today remembered only by a concrete cover above the demolished pit.
The plant was working with two coal batteries right from the beginning (of course technologically modified during the years). A significant change was made in 1988 when the second battery was shut down and demolished few years later together with the coal bunker as well.
Views: 1286 ×